Fox is using the super precious Super Bowl real estate to push for two new and two current series. The biggest attention is given to event series 24: Live Another Day with a series of teasers leading to a trailer (we’ll post it immediately after it airs), with the upcoming Seth MarFarlane-produced Cosmos revival also getting a promo, along with sophomore drama The Following and reality veteran American Idol. Here is the promo for Cosmos: A Space Odyssey, in which Fox and its partner on the science show National Geographic are hailed as “the bravest networks.” You can also check out what’s coming up on The Following this season.
Super Bowl Fox Promos: ‘Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey’ & ‘The Following’
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Anthony Bourdain's Suicide Mourned By Rose McGowan In New Letter; Didn't Take "Doctor's Advice" In Depression Battle
Latest TV News
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad