Paladin has acquired The Maid’s Room and will release the Michael Walker-helmed thriller theatrically and on digital platforms this spring, per the company. Pic played the Hamptons Festival and was shot in that resort area. Paula Garces of Devious Maids, plays that role again, caring for a spoiled family and gaining leverage when the son of her employers comes home with a bloodied car after a hit and run. Devilworks, a new London-based sales agency, has pacted for international rights and is launching the title at the current European Film Market in Berlin.
Paladin Acquires Hamptons Fest Thriller ‘The Maid’s Room’
What's Hot on Deadline
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest Film News
- Brandon Sklenar Joins Roland Emmerich’s ‘Midway’; Tanner Beard Cast In ‘We Summon The Darkness’
- New Orleans Film Festival Books ‘Green Book’; Screen Media Acquires ‘Luz’; Chien-Ming Wang Docu To Passion River…
- Danny Boyle-Richard Curtis Musical Comedy Tunes Up For Summer 2019 Release – Update
- William Moseley Joins Ben Foster & Michael Caine In ‘Medieval’ Drama
- Sony & Overbrook Entertainment Team On Film About Dirt-Bike Riders
- ‘Heart, Baby!’ Trailer: ‘The Wire’s Gbenga Akinnagbe Enters The Ring As Real-Life Prison Boxer George…