After years of trying, Jamie Lee Curtis has been lured to do a pilot. The True Lies and Halloween alumna is set to star in CBS’ untitled David Marshall Grant drama pilot, from CBS TV Studios and Timberman-Beverly. The soapy medical show, based on an Israeli format, revolves around quadruplets – three brothers and a sister – who grew up on a reality show. Curtis will play their mother, Caroline, a dynamic and distinguished physician who now runs the hospital. This marks Curtis’ first series regular role since 1989′s Anything But Love. It expands her relationship with CBS and CBS TV Studios, where she recently did an arc on NCIS. CAA-repped Curtis was recently attached to a horror drama project at ABC Family with her Halloween H20 director Steve Miner. She also has been recurring on Fox’s New Girl. Grant penned the script for the CBS pilot, which he exec produces with Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, the Israeli series creators Giyora Yahalom and Oren Jakobi as well as Yona Wiesenthal, Avi Armoza, Eilon Ratzkovsky, Tariq Jalil and David Garrett.
Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In CBS’ David Marshall Grant Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance