Warner Bros. Television has just released the first image from its CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic. It shows Grant Gustin in full head gear as his character Barry Allen’s superhero alter ego The Flash. In the show, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive. Allen was introduced on the CW series Arrow this season but The Flash won’t make his debut until the pilot, co-starring Jesse L. Martin and executive produced by co-writers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and director David Nutter. Production begins next week.
FIRST PHOTO: Grant Gustin As The Flash In CW Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91