Aaron Katz, who co-wrote and co-directed the road trip comedy Land Ho! with Martha Stephens that premiered at Sundance this year, has inked with CAA. Sony Pictures Classics picked up the pic, which follows a pair of retirees who set off to Iceland in an attempt to reclaim their youth through Reykjavik nightclubs, trendy spas, and rugged campsites. A release this year is planned. Katz, formerly with UTA, made his feature debut with Dance Party USA, which premiered at the 2006 SXSW. His sophomore feature, Quiet City, earned a Spirit Award nomination in 2007, and IFC Films released his third film 2010’s Cold Weather.
CAA Signs ‘Land Ho!’ Filmmaker Aaron Katz
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest Film News
- ‘Wrong Turn’ Gets A Remake: Constantin Rebooting Horror Franchise With Original Creator
- ‘The Possession Of Hannah Grace’ Trailer: Shay Mitchell Battles Her Demons – Literally
- Martin Scorsese Named 2018 MoMA Film Benefit Honoree
- Oculus, RYOT And Kaleidoscope Announce DevLab 2018 Incubator For AR/VR Artists
- ‘Free Solo’ Leads Critics Choice Documentary Awards Nominations With Six Nods
- Viggo Mortensen To Make Directorial Debut With ‘Falling’, HanWay To Launch Sales At AFM