The year-old producer of Hardcore Pawn has tapped Brent Burnette as SVP Development and upped Neil Regan to SVP Development and Current. Burnette, who comes to the Zodiak New York from Magilla Entertainment, will manage the company’s development slate, creating docuseries and original formats along with adapting formats from Zodiak’s international catalog. Promoted from VP, Regan will continue to develop and manage new projects. Both execs will be based in NYC, reporting to Chief Creative Officer Mike Gamson and Chief Operating Officer Sheila Cabano.
Zodiak New York Bolsters Its Creative Team With Pair Of New SVPs
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Freddie Fox & Anna Chancellor To Star In BBC Feature Doc About Oscar Wilde
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 2 Teaser: Mark Hamill Debuts As Talus The Initiate Master In History’s Medieval Drama
- NBC Orders 'Uninsured' Family Comedy Pilot From 'The Goldbergs' Duo & Sony TV
- eOne Ups Tara Long To President Global Unscripted TV
- Anna Karenina YA TV Series With Korean-American Lead In Works From Jenny Lee, eOne, Drew Comins & Scooter Braun
- Plaintiff In $100M Lawsuit Against Brad Grey & Brian Graden Wants Case Dismissed – Update