EXCLUSIVE: The Grammy Awards will soon get underway, and the highlight of the evening will be the celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles‘ invasion of America. Surviving members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are expected to play together for the first time in forever. Deadline hears that Oscar-nominated August: Osage County star Julia Roberts will do the introduction for McCartney. As for Starr, he’ll be introduced by Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, the front man for the iconic re-united heavy metal band.
Who’s Giving Grammy Intro To Paul McCartney And Ringo Starr?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Participant Media Acquires Journalist Shane Bauer’s Book ‘American Prison’
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch
- Coast Guard Film Office Remains Open Despite Shutdown And No Pay
- Anonymous Content Taps Veteran Literary Agent Kristina Moore For Media Rights Division
- Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Pumps Up Local Production