EXCLUSIVE: The Walking Dead star Steven Yeun has signed with Gotham/Principal for management and Paradigm. Yeun, whose Glenn character staved off illness and a final episode zombie attack that brings him back for more, is part of the cast of I Origins, the Mike Cahill-directed science fiction film that premiered at Sundance and was acquired for distribution by Fox Searchlight, with Michael Pitt, Brit Marling and Astrid Bergès-Frisbey also starring. Yeun has made it four seasons on AMC’s The Walking Dead. He continues to be lawyered by Adam Kaller.
‘Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun Sets New Reps
What's Hot on Deadline
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; 'Black-ish' Actor "Unequivocally Disputes" Criminal Claim
'Star Trek: Short Treks' Set On CBS All Access, 'Discovery' Season 2 Trailer Unveiled, Rebecca Romijn Joining The Cast - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein & Former Crisis PR Firm’s Legal Dust-Up To Be Short Lived
- Sen. Ted Cruz On James Gunn: “He Needs To Be Prosecuted If The Tweets Are True”
- ‘Deadly Class’ EP Joe Russo On Syfy Adaptation & Next ‘Avengers’ Movie – Comic-Con
- Strike Talk Dominates Editors Guild Meeting: “They're Serious About It – Very Serious"
- ‘Aquaman’ Trailer: Jason Momoa, Nicole Kidman & Cast Swim Into Action In DC Pic – Comic-Con
- ‘Shazam’ Trailer: Zachary Levi Learns To Be A Superhero In DC’s Latest Comedy-Driven Pic – Comic-Con