At least 12.1 million pairs of eyes are waiting for the return of AMC‘s ratings powerhouse The Walking Dead on February 9. That’s how many watched the winter finale December 1, when two main characters got the ax and the prison refuge was set ablaze. The viewership total marked a midseason-finale high for the zombie series that seems to keep setting ratings records; overall, the current season’s first half was up 29% compared with the first half of Season 3. Here’s a preview clip of Season 4’s second half:
TV Teaser: ‘The Walking Dead’s Season 4 Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Freddie Fox & Anna Chancellor To Star In BBC Feature Doc About Oscar Wilde
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 2 Teaser: Mark Hamill Debuts As Talus The Initiate Master In History’s Medieval Drama
- NBC Orders 'Uninsured' Family Comedy Pilot From 'The Goldbergs' Duo & Sony TV
- eOne Ups Tara Long To President Global Unscripted TV
- Anna Karenina YA TV Series With Korean-American Lead In Works From Jenny Lee, eOne, Drew Comins & Scooter Braun
- Plaintiff In $100M Lawsuit Against Brad Grey & Brian Graden Wants Case Dismissed – Update