At least 12.1 million pairs of eyes are waiting for the return of AMC‘s ratings powerhouse The Walking Dead on February 9. That’s how many watched the winter finale December 1, when two main characters got the ax and the prison refuge was set ablaze. The viewership total marked a midseason-finale high for the zombie series that seems to keep setting ratings records; overall, the current season’s first half was up 29% compared with the first half of Season 3. Here’s a preview clip of Season 4’s second half:
TV Teaser: ‘The Walking Dead’s Season 4 Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel