TV Land has handed a series order to Jennifer Falls, a single-camera comedy starring Jaime Pressly. The project originally was developed as multi-camera but was shot as a single-camera pilot and will now mark TV Land’s first single-camera series. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis.
TV Lands Picks Up ‘Jennifer Falls’ As First Single-Camera Comedy Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- When Will ‘Parks And Recreation’ Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues – PaleyFest
- ‘Now Apocalypse’ Bowing Via Starz With Free Giveaways On Program Platforms
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- NFL Settlement With Colin Kaepernick On Collusion May Be Less Than $10M – Report
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot