Ah yes, it’s that time of year. What would the Super Bowl be without those commercials? Beginning today, viewers will get to vote on CBS.com for their favorite Super Bowl commercials from 10 categories (office, user-generated, sexy, beer, crazy, kids, celebrity, car, animal and soft drink). The top three will advance to the live vote during the TV broadcast on Wednesday, January 29 at 8 PM on CBS. CBS sports analyst Boomer Esiason and Person Of Interest‘s Sarah Shahi will host. The winner will be revealed at the end of the show. Good luck!
‘Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials 2014’ Countdown Is On
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners