Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are a tough act to follow. Saturday Night Live‘s first show after the highly rated holiday episode toplined by Fallon and Timberlake posted a 4.7 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.7/11 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. The show, with host/musical guest Drake that introduced new cast member Sasheer Zamata, was expectedly down from the Fallon/Timberlake juggernaut, which posted two-year highs (6.3, 3.9). But it tied the second highest 18-49 LPM rating for SNL this season, and its household tally was average.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Drake As Host
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
'Stan & Ollie' Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest TV News
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish Talks M&A, UK Hulu-Style Service & Ad-Stuffing
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Doubles Down With Drama; Adds Three Originals To Slate
- ‘The Tattooist of Auschwitz’ Book To Be Developed Into Drama Series By ‘The Cry’ Producer…
- Dennis Norden Dies: Veteran UK TV Host & Comedy Writer Was 96
- Emmy Sweethearts Glenn Weiss And Jan Svendsen Make Surprise Appearance On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says