Saturday Night Live, with host Jonah Hill and musical guest Bastille, averaged a 4.8 household rating in Nielsen’s metered markets and a 2.6 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters last night. That was in line with last week’s show with host/musical guest Drake (4.7, 2.7). In one of the show’s standout skits, Kate McKinnon’s disgruntled Russian woman Olya commented on the Winter Olympics coming to her country.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings On Par With Host Jonah Hill
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos
- Freddie Fox & Anna Chancellor To Star In BBC Feature Doc About Oscar Wilde
- ‘Knightfall’ Season 2 Teaser: Mark Hamill Debuts As Talus The Initiate Master In History’s Medieval Drama
- NBC Orders 'Uninsured' Family Comedy Pilot From 'The Goldbergs' Duo & Sony TV
- eOne Ups Tara Long To President Global Unscripted TV
- Anna Karenina YA TV Series With Korean-American Lead In Works From Jenny Lee, eOne, Drew Comins & Scooter Braun