And the award for quickest bleeping fingers goes to … the CW‘s censors. Only a half-hour into the live broadcast of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, two people already have dropped F-bombs onstage. Leave it to the erstwhile Miss Congeniality to spice up a live awards show. Gravity star Sandra Bullock was accepting her trophy for Best Actress in an Action Movie when a voiced momentarily boomed over the PA. Her reaction was bleeped, but even the most amateur lip reader could figure that she said “What the f**k?” She smiled and continued with her speech. Minutes later, Bradley Cooper joined the potty-mouth party too. Onstage to accept the Best Acting Ensemble award for American Hustle, he referred to his colleagues as “these f**king actors.” The CW actually went 3-for-3 on the bleep button, including a fleeting “sh*t” from Cate Blanchett as she accepted the Best Actress award for Blue Jasmine. That’s better than NBC managed when the network let Jacqueline Bisset’s loud-‘n’-clear “sh*t!” get on the air during the Golden Globes telecast last weekend.
Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper Drop F-Bombs On Live Critics’ Choice Movie Awards Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Awardsline News
- Notes On The Season: Will ‘The Conners’ Revival Help Emmy Chances For ‘Roseanne’?; ‘Sharknado’ Goes For Gold; Carol Burnett Looks …
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Noah Schnapp On PTSD & Possession In Season 2
- 'The Handmaid's Tale's Alexis Bledel On The “Deep Sense Of Injustice” In Season 2
- Issa Rae Calls Criticism Of New Sexual Fluidity Project ‘Him Or Her’ “Absolutely Ridiculous”, Talks ‘Insecure…
- Teen Choice Awards: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Solo’, ‘Riverdale’ Lead Nominations – List
- ‘GLOW’ Showrunners Carly Mensch & Liz Flahive On Comfortable Leotards, Season 2 & “Eerie” ’80s…