ESPN posted year-to-year ratings gains with both its Bowl Championship Series games on New Year’s Day. Michigan State’s 24-20 victory over Stanford in the 100th Rose Bowl drew a 11.2 household rating, up 17% from the 9.6 for Stanford-Wisconsin last year. The Fiesta Bowl between Central Florida and Baylor posted a 7.1 — up 9% from last year’s Florida State-Northern Illinois face-off.
Rose Bowl And Fiesta Bowl Ratings Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From ‘Wonder Woman’s Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
- Jessica Lange As Constance: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look Photo From ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Set
- Marvel Miniseries Plan Will Bring Loki And Scarlet Witch To Disney Streaming Service
- ‘MasterChef’ Renewed For Season 10 On Fox
- ‘Pose’: Sandra Bernhard Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 Of FX Drama
- Bill Cosby Bid To Throw Out Rape Case Judge Rejected; Sentencing Next Week