How Your Mother Met MeCBS How I Met Your Mother already had momentum heading into the final stretch of its nine-season run. Last night the veteran comedy got an extra boost with its 200th episode, which finally revealed the moment the show’s title had been teasing since the pilot, drawing a 3.8 in adults 18-49, up 23% from last week, and 10.7 million viewers, both season highs. It was HIMYM‘s best 18-49 delivery since February 14, 2013, the day after CBS’ broadcast of the Super Bowl, and largest audience since December 2011. The tide lifted all the ships, with the entire CBS Monday lineup posting gains. 2 Broke Girls (3.0, 9.9 million) was up 11%  from last week in the demo and posted season highs in both categories. Mike & Molly (2.6, up 24%, 10.7 million) matched its season high in 18-49 and posted a new one in total viewers. Mom (2.4, up 26%, 9.5 million) logged its best demo rating since the premiere and a series high in viewers. Drama Intelligence (1.5, 6.8 million) once again was an underperformer but it too ticked up (+36% in 18-49) for its best deliveries on Monday. CBS won the night in 18-49 and total viewers.

Fox drama The Following couldn’t keep the momentum from its NFC Championship-boosted season premiere (4.4), falling to a series low of 2.0 in 18-49 in its regular slot last night. The serial killer drama had a weak lead-in from a repeat of the season premiere (1.1) and would likely get a healthy DVR boost but the dropoff would be a concern if it continues next week. NBC’s Hollywood Game Night was on par with last week, logging a 1.5 at 8 PM and a 1.3 at 9 PM vs. the other way around last Monday. Despite the lower lead-in at 9 PM and stronger Intelligence on CBS, NBC’s Blacklist (2.5) snapped the two-week streak of series lows, up 9% against a rerun of its main 10 PM rival, ABC’s Castle. Blacklist has been posting astonishing L+3 growth, setting a new record of adding 5.430 million viewers (61%) to claim the top seven total-viewer L+3 increases of all time. (In 18-49, its l+3 jump was also an all-time high, 70%).

Good sign for ABC’s The Bachelor (2.5, up 9%), which posted the first ratings gain since the controversy surrounding star Juan Pablo Galavis’ comments on gays. On The CW, Hart Of Dixie (0.4) and Beauty And The Beast (0.3) were flat.