Ibra Morales replaces Emiliano Saccone who resigned on December 31 and entered a first-look deal with Fox International Channels. MundoFox is a joint venture between FIC and Colombian broadcaster RCN, and Morales will report to the venture’s board. He comes from the Katz Television Group, where he was SVP of National Marketing. Previously, Morales had served as President of the Telemundo Station Group and as SVP of Sales for Hearst-Argyle Television.
MundoFox Names Ibra Morales New President
What's Hot on Deadline
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From ‘Wonder Woman’s Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
- Jessica Lange As Constance: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look Photo From ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Set
- Marvel Miniseries Plan Will Bring Loki And Scarlet Witch To Disney Streaming Service
- ‘MasterChef’ Renewed For Season 10 On Fox
- ‘Pose’: Sandra Bernhard Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 Of FX Drama
- Bill Cosby Bid To Throw Out Rape Case Judge Rejected; Sentencing Next Week