Here’s some good news for fans of the FX drama who were bummed to hear that it will end after next season: Mary Steenburgen has signed for a recurring role on Justified. She will play Katherine Hale, a Southern belle who was the wife of Winn Duffy’s (Jere Burns) mentor in crime. Steenburgen will make her entrance in Episode 10 and recur through the rest of the show’s current fifth season. She is repped by Management 360 and UTA.
Mary Steenburgen Lands Recurring Role On ‘Justified’
What's Hot on Deadline
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From ‘Wonder Woman’s Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
- Jessica Lange As Constance: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look Photo From ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Set
- Marvel Miniseries Plan Will Bring Loki And Scarlet Witch To Disney Streaming Service
- ‘MasterChef’ Renewed For Season 10 On Fox
- ‘Pose’: Sandra Bernhard Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 Of FX Drama
- Bill Cosby Bid To Throw Out Rape Case Judge Rejected; Sentencing Next Week