EXCLUSIVE: The Closer star/executive producer Kyra Sedgwick has signed with CAA. She was previously at UTA. Sedgwick’s seven-season stint as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson on the hit TNT drama earned her an Emmy and a Golden Globe. She recently returned to TNT as an executive producer of drama Proof, which was picked up to pilot by the network. On the feature side, Sedgwick has starred in Born On The Fourth Of July, Singles and Phenomenon. She continues to be repped by manager Jill Littman at Impression Entertainment and attorney Ira Schreck.
CAA Signs Kyra Sedgwick
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest TV News
- ‘Y’: Amber Tamblyn To Star In FX Drama Pilot Based On 'Y': The Last Man' Comic Book Series
- Author-Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- ‘The Wrong Mans’: Jillian Bell To Star In Showtime Comedy In Gender-Switching Casting
- ‘NCIS’: Diona Reasonover Promoted To Series Regular For Season 16
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- ‘Springsteen On Broadway’ Headed To Netflix In December