Celebrity chef Curtis Stone has signed with CAA. The host of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Stone has programming partnerships with Bravo, and ABC’s The Chew through his company Stone’s Food. He’s also set to open his new restaurant Maude in Beverly Hills on February 1. CAA will represent Stone in all areas, including TV, licensing, publishing, speaking, digital and commercial endorsements. Stone continues to be repped by lawyer Tom Hoberman.
CAA Signs Curtis Stone
What's Hot on Deadline
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From ‘Wonder Woman’s Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
- Jessica Lange As Constance: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look Photo From ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Set
- Marvel Miniseries Plan Will Bring Loki And Scarlet Witch To Disney Streaming Service
- ‘MasterChef’ Renewed For Season 10 On Fox
- ‘Pose’: Sandra Bernhard Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 Of FX Drama
- Bill Cosby Bid To Throw Out Rape Case Judge Rejected; Sentencing Next Week