EXCLUSIVE: Well Go USA Entertainment acquired North American rights to Clarence Fok Yiu-Leung’s Special ID, the story of an undercover cop (Donnie Yen) who goes deep inside China’s most ruthless crime syndicate. The Matrix‘s Collin Chou also stars. The pic was acquired from Easternlight Films in a deal negotiated between Ying Ye, managing director, on behalf of the company, and Pfardrescher on behalf of Well Go. Special ID hits theaters on March 7, with an Ultra VOD window beginning February 4.
Well Go Acquires North American Rights To ‘Special ID’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Shinobu Hashimoto Dies: Writer Of ‘Rashomon’, ‘Seven Samurai’ & 70 Other Screenplays Was 100
- ‘Assassination Nation’: Sundance Darling Captures Hall H Crowd With Provocative Footage – Comic-Con
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA
- Screen Gems Nabs ‘Superfecundation’ Script From Savion Einstein