Amid the hustle, bustle and occasional tussle of holiday shopping and preparation, sometimes you just want to have a pint with your pals. The World’s End stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and director Edgar Wright have the right idea in this season’s greeting sent out tonight by Focus Features. I guess seeing your movie pull in $46 million worldwide could put you in a celebratory mood.
‘The World’s End’ Gang Has The Christmas Spirits
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest Film News
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships