The two talent agencies are set to merge offices effective February 1 at the current Bauman Redanty & Shaul office locations in New York and Los Angeles. BRS and The Gage Group have already notified clients of the merger. In New York, BRS partner Mark Redanty and agent Charles Bodner will be joined by Gage NY agents Phil Adelman and Steven Unger. In Los Angeles, Gage’s Martin Gage will join BRS partner David Shaul and agents Adam Lazarus and Evan Miller. The agencies are in the process of merging their staffs and client lists, with the new entity to be known as BRS/Gage Talent Agency.
Talent Agency Merger: Bauman Redanty & Shaul And The Gage Group
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest Film News
- Shinobu Hashimoto Dies: Writer Of ‘Rashomon’, ‘Seven Samurai’ & 70 Other Screenplays Was 100
- ‘Assassination Nation’: Sundance Darling Captures Hall H Crowd With Provocative Footage – Comic-Con
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA
- Screen Gems Nabs ‘Superfecundation’ Script From Savion Einstein
- Daveed Diggs, Rafael Casal Go 'Blindspotting'; Bleecker Street Opens 'McQueen' – Specialty B.O. Preview