Sundance Channel‘s latest original non-fiction series is Loredana, ESQ, a six-episode hourlong that traces the life of Loredana Nesci, a former LAPD officer-turned-lawyer as she navigates the criminal defense system and grapples with the question: What is legal and what is right? The series, from Go Go Luckey Prods, is in production and slated to premiere in March. After earning a reputation as a legal crusader, Nesci cultivated a thriving law practice where she defends those who sorely need it — not hardened criminals, just regular people, some of whom may have made bad choices and find themselves judged and condemned. This series dives into one defense attorney’s unconventional and potent passion for discovering the truth and doing what she thinks needs to be done. Go Go Luckey’s Julie Auerbach, Henry Capanna, Tina Gazzerro, Sandy Guthrie, Laura Keats and Robert Misseri executive produce; Nicole Defusco and Jon Grosskopf produce for Sundance.
Sundance Channel Greenlights Unscripted Legal Series ‘Loredana, ESQ’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Escalates Democrat-Blaming For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And America Today
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios