The actor has been active on both the big and small screens and was pursued by multiple agencies. ICM Partners has inked Derek Luke, the Antoine Fisher star who most recently starred on the big screen in Baggage Claim and is in next year’s Ryan Reynolds starrer Selfless and the untitled Chris Messina movie. Other feature credits include Friday Night Lights, Glory Road and Catch a Fire. On the TV side, he starred in CBS’ drama pilot Second Sight and on the NBC paramedic drama Trauma. He also had arcs on FX’s The Americans and TNT’s Hawthorne. He is managed by Greenlight Management and attorneys Matt Johnson and Wendy Kirk.
Derek Luke Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
ABC News Confirms Sara Haines Leaving 'The View' To Do Third Hour Of 'GMA' With Michael Strahan - Update
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Supernatural Horror Feature ‘e-Demon’ Scores U.S. Distribution Via Dark Cut Pictures
- Venice Critics’ Week: Anna Eriksson Debut ‘M’, Indian Fantasy ‘Tumbbad’ In 2018 Mix
- Bradley Cooper’s ‘A Star Is Born’ Confirm For Venice Fest After First Hollywood Screening Impresses Exhibitors…
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.