EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Amma Asante’s Toronto Pic ‘Where Hands Touch’ Scores Pre-Festival Deal With Vertical, Will Bow In September
- Fox Picks Up K-Pop Film Pitch From Scooter Braun & Epic Magazine; Elyse Hollander Scripting
- Sundance Institute Alum Tayarisha Poe Making Directorial Debut With ‘Selah And The Spades’
- Brian Tyree Henry To Topline Indie Film ‘The Outside Story’
- TIFF Adds Natalie Portman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Isabelle Huppert Pics & Reveals Discovery Lineup
- Women’s Rally Planned For Toronto Film Festival