EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Film News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- Dwayne Johnson Wraps ‘Most Challenging Film’ Ever – ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw…
- Bette Midler to Perform Song From ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ At Oscars
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Puts The Mass Incarceration Issue On The Big Screen – Guest Column
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners