EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest Film News
- Confronting Fairy Tale Tropes, ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Directors Examine A Friendship In Flux Within A Whole…
- Alessandro Nivola In Talks For Lead Role In 'Sopranos' Prequel Movie
- Anita Hill-Led Anti-Harassment Commission Names Former USOC Exec Malia Arrington Executive Director
- Quentin Tarantino’s New Beverly Cinema Returns On Dec. 1 Following Renovations
- Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Project Adds Brooke Smith & Michael Buie
- ‘The Girl In The Spider Web’s Sylvia Hoeks Inks With WME