First the romantic family comedy was Blended, then it was changed in the summer to The Familymoon. Now today it’s been re-titled Blended. The release date is still May 23, 2014. I’ll just rewatch Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and director Frank Coraci’s other movie together, The Wedding Singer, until Warner Bros marketing makes up its mind. My money is on Blendedmoon, but I bet Deadline’s loyal readers can do better than that.
Warner Bros Renames Sandler-Barrymore Pic – Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- Viggo Mortensen & Mahershala Ali Drive 'Green Book'; Willem Dafoe Paints 'At Eternity's Gate' – Specialty…
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Oscar Season Is Upon Us
- As A Producer Of ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Looking For A Fresh Western, John C. Reilly Gave Jacques Audiard…
- Entertainment One Goes ‘Insane’ For Movie On Crooked Discount Appliance Sales King Crazy Eddie
- Guy Ritchie’s ‘Toff Guys’ Adds Jason Wong
- John Leguizamo, ‘Bumblebee’s Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams To Star In ‘Critical Thinking’…