Psych‘s Skyler Gisondo has landed a lead role in Fox’s Night At The Museum 3. He’ll play Nick, the son of Ben Stiller’s security guard Larry Daley in the London-set threequel. Stiller is expected to return as is Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt. Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens just joined the cast as Lancelot. The 17-year-old whose credits include The Bill Engvall Show and Rob Zombie’s Halloween just wrapped Hard Sell opposite Kristen Chenoweth and also appears in Sony’s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Howard Stacy, the role he played in Marc Webb’s first Spidey pic. He’s repped by Paradigm, Wishlab, and attorney Neil Meyer.
Skyler Gisondo Set For ‘Night At The Museum 3’
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest Film News
- Elaborate ‘Alien’ High School Production Gets Hollywood’s Attention
- Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
- Women In Film Los Angeles Adds Five New Board Members
- ‘A Lifetime Of Sundays’ Trailer: Regina King Narrates NFL Films Docu Spotlighting League’s Iconic…
- Ian Levy Sci-Fi Thriller Spec ‘Out There’ Lands At eOne; David Bruckner To Direct
- Deadline's 2018 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament Gets Underway: No. 10 'A Star Is Born'