Psych‘s Skyler Gisondo has landed a lead role in Fox’s Night At The Museum 3. He’ll play Nick, the son of Ben Stiller’s security guard Larry Daley in the London-set threequel. Stiller is expected to return as is Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt. Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens just joined the cast as Lancelot. The 17-year-old whose credits include The Bill Engvall Show and Rob Zombie’s Halloween just wrapped Hard Sell opposite Kristen Chenoweth and also appears in Sony’s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Howard Stacy, the role he played in Marc Webb’s first Spidey pic. He’s repped by Paradigm, Wishlab, and attorney Neil Meyer.
Skyler Gisondo Set For ‘Night At The Museum 3’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?
- Margot Robbie’s Luckychap & Dan Lin’s Rideback Team For ‘Barbed Wire Heart’ At Warner Bros.
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘BlacKkKlansman’s John David Washington Reflects On His Year Of Socially Aware Films
- ‘Bosch’ Actor Lance Reddick Cast In ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Colleen Camp Joins Netflix’s Peter Berg-Directed Film ‘Wonderland’