Psych‘s Skyler Gisondo has landed a lead role in Fox’s Night At The Museum 3. He’ll play Nick, the son of Ben Stiller’s security guard Larry Daley in the London-set threequel. Stiller is expected to return as is Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt. Downton Abbey‘s Dan Stevens just joined the cast as Lancelot. The 17-year-old whose credits include The Bill Engvall Show and Rob Zombie’s Halloween just wrapped Hard Sell opposite Kristen Chenoweth and also appears in Sony’s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Howard Stacy, the role he played in Marc Webb’s first Spidey pic. He’s repped by Paradigm, Wishlab, and attorney Neil Meyer.
Skyler Gisondo Set For ‘Night At The Museum 3’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; full list of winners
- Bruno Ganz Dies: Swiss Actor In ‘Downfall’ Was 77
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar …
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink