Veteran TV/film/voice actor Patrick Warburton has been tapped as host of the 41st Annie Awards set for February 1 at UCLA’s Royce Hall. Warburton, who became known for playing Elaine’s on-and-off boyfriend on Seinfeld, has been the voice behind the characters on numerous animated series including Family Guy, Hercules, and Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command. His film credits include The Emperor’s New Groove, Chicken Little, The Wild, Bee Movie, and Ted. The Annie Awards honor overall excellence as well as individual achievement in 30 categories ranging from best feature, production design, character animation and effects animation to storyboarding, writing, music, editing and voice acting.
Patrick Warburton To Host Annie Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Awardsline News
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ATX Television Festival Teams With Southwest Airlines For Pitch Competition
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Star Rami Malek To Receive Breakthrough Performance Award At 30th Palm Springs Film Festival