Time Warner Cable is coming off a bruising renewal with CBS that led to a lengthy blackout and major loss of subscribers. The long-term, multi-platform agreement covers A+E’s A&E, Lifetime, History, LMN, Bio, H2, History en Espanol, Crime & Investigation Network, Military History and Lifetime Real Women. It includes the offering of VOD content, “TV Everywhere” content for TWC TV out-of-home platforms and authenticated access to various A+E Networks apps including History, A+E and Lifetime.
A+E Networks Renew Carriage Agreement With Time Warner Cable
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
2019 Spirit Award Nominations: ‘We The Animals’ Tops With Five, A24 Leads All Distributors, Studio Classic Labels Come Up Short
Latest TV News
- Hulu Orders ‘Sweet Tooth’ Pilot Based On Comic From Team Downey & Jim Mickle
- Donald Trump Again Blames “Management” For California Wildfires On Eve Of Visit
- Olivia De Havilland Battles “False Words” Of FX’s ‘Feud’ In SCOTUS Clash – Update
- Donald Trump Promises Fox News Channel He Will Toss CNN’s Jim Acosta From Future Pressers If He “Misbehaves”
- Fox Developing Animated Comedy ‘Buffalo Wings’ From ‘Nobodies’ Creators
- ‘Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ Renewed For Season 7 By ABC