It’s been 20 years since her band had its ubiquitous — and only — hit, but Linda Perry has kept busy as a songwriter and producer. Now the former 4 Non Blondes singer is coming to VH1 with The Linda Perry Project, a docuseries in which she works to relaunch her record label and mentors young artists in the hope of signing them. Perry serves as an EP of the show, along with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, Rob Buchta, and Mark Herwick. It’ll premiere in the summer. The ’90s are suddenly hot on VH1, as the Linda Perry Project announcement comes a week after the cable net drew 4.5 million viewers for its biopic about TLC.
‘The Linda Perry Project’ Is What’s Going On At VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: "Let's Not Eat Our Own"
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel