It is going down to the wire for NBC‘s veteran reality show The Celebrity Apprentice, which was not renewed or cancelled last May and is yet to get official word on its fate. According to NBC, casting for a potential new cycle is already under way. “We are on track to produce The Celebrity Apprentice as always planned, coordinating among New York City weather conditions, sponsor needs, and celebrities’ schedules,” NBC’s head of alternative Paul Telegdy said. NBC has some leeway with production as Celebrity Apprentice, if picked up, likely won’t launch until after the Winter Olympics. The Donald Trump-starring series debuted at the beginning of March last season.
NBC’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Casting In Anticipation Of Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Kenya Barris Officially Joins Netflix With Big TV Overall Deal For New Series
- Ming-Na Wen Reflects On ‘The Joy Luck Club’ 25 Years Later, Praises ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ As Another “Historical”…
- Donald Trump Attacks Newspapers Running Editorials Defending Free Press; Senate Punches Back
- Ruth Wilson On Leaving ‘The Affair’: “I’m Not Allowed To Talk About Why”
- Grappling With Unexpected Fame, ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Is Using Her Powers For Good
- Omarosa Unveils New Recording To Bolster Claim Trump Offered Her $15K/Month For Silence