Under its new ownership, Dick Clark Prods has been aggressively expanding its awards show portfolio. After recently buying into the Hollywood Film Awards with plans to televise them starting next year, the company has teamed with its Golden Globes broadcast partner NBC for The People Magazine Awards. The first two-hour special, which will air in late 2014, will hand out awards in pop culture categories including the Biggest Phenomenon of 2014, Most Stylish Person, Funniest Person, Sexiest Woman and the show’s top honor — the year’s Most Popular Person.
NBC Launches New Awards Show With People Magazine & Dick Clark Prods.
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
'Hotel Transylvania 3' Registers $100M+ WW; 'Skyscraper' Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' Adds 'UnReal's Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman & 'The Path's Kyle Allen As Guest Stars
Latest TV News
- Robert Wolders Dies: The ‘Laredo’ Star & Audrey Hepburn Companion Was 81
- ‘Doctor Who’ World Cup Promo Introduces The New Time Lord & Her Companions
- BBC Unveils First Look At Drama Slate Featuring John Malkovich’s ‘The ABC Murders’ & HBO Co-Pro ‘Gentleman Jack…
- Pussy Riot Disrupts World Cup With On-Field Protest
- World Cup: France Tops Croatia, 4-2, Returns To Glory 20 Years After Last FIFA Triumph
- How To Watch France Vs. Croatia In The World Cup Final