IFC Films acquired U.S. rights to Lucky Them, the Megan Griffiths-directed pic that stars Toni Collette, Thomas Haden Church and Oliver Platt. Scripted by Emily Wachtel and Huck Botko, the pic premiered at Toronto last month. Collette plays an unconventional rock journalist who dates musicians and is assigned to explore her own pasts. It’s a cathartic assignment. IFC’s Arianna Bocco made the deal with Cinetic Media’s John Sloss.
IFC Acquires U.S. On ‘Lucky Them’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest Film News
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Marvel Reassures Fans To Hold On To “That Shred Of Hope…”
- ‘Devil In The White City’ Author Erik Larson Signs With UTA
- Michela De Rossi Lands Final Lead In ‘Sopranos’ Prequel ‘The Many Saints Of Newark’
- Freestyle Digital Media Acquires Marcia Klimpton’s ‘Bardo Blues’; Vertical Enters Horror Pic ‘The Convent…
- Entertainment One And Universal Pictures Home Entertainment Sign Multi-Territory Distribution Agreement
- Neve Campbell, Tom Cullen, Keir Gilchrist Join Indie Drama ‘Castle in the Ground’