God’s Slave (Esclavo De Dios) was just acquired for sales by Continental Media, which will hawk it at AFM. It’s by first-time Venezuelan helmer Joel Novoa, who has signed with Original Artists and just signed on to direct ID2: Mad Mohammad. God’s Slave premieres next month at the Mar De Plata Film Festival. The premise seems timely.
Hot Trailer: ‘God’s Slave’
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest Film News
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline
- ‘IT Chapter Two’: Xavier Dolan & Will Beinbrink Cast In New Line Sequel
- Randall Stephenson Talks AT&T’s Next Chapter As “Modern Media Company”
- Lena Waithe On Mentoring, Accountability & The Next Frontier – Cannes Lions