Good Morning America will lend its ratings muscle to the October 28 launch of Fusion network, the news/pop culture/satire network from ABC and Univision. That morning, GMA’s Lara Spencer and Sam Champion will travel to Miami to appear live from the set of Univision’s morning infotainment show, Despierta America, joined by on-air talent from Fusion’s new morning infotainment program The Morning Show. Simultaneously, Karla Martinez and Raul Gonzalez of Despierta America will join the GMA team live in Times Square.
‘GMA’s Lara Spencer And Sam Champion To Help Launch ABC-Univision Network Fusion Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
Latest TV News
- ‘Y’: Amber Tamblyn To Star In FX Drama Pilot Based On 'Y': The Last Man' Comic Book Series
- Author-Songwriter Amy S. Foster Signs On To Pen ‘Red Sonja’ Book
- ‘The Wrong Mans’: Jillian Bell To Star In Showtime Comedy In Gender-Switching Casting
- ‘NCIS’: Diona Reasonover Promoted To Series Regular For Season 16
- 2019 Writers Guild Awards: WGA Sets Date & Timeline For 71st Trophy Show
- ‘Springsteen On Broadway’ Headed To Netflix In December