Fusion, ABC and Univision’s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., has named veteran journalist Isaac Lee Chief Executive Officer effective immediately. In his new role, Lee will be responsible for all programming and business aspects of Fusion as he continues to serve as President of Univision News. Before joining Univision, Lee founded and served as editor-in-chief of English-language magazine PODER. Fusion launches nationwide on October 28; its digital platform will launch October 21.
Fusion Taps Univision News President Isaac Lee As CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’