The exec producer of five Real Housewives spinoffs has been tapped as the first EVP of the new unit, overseeing original development, production and acquisitions. Christian Barcellos also will develop and implement a long-term programming plan for Fox International Channels‘ global lifestyle brand, Fox Life, and deliver a lifestyle and reality slate. Barcellos’ credits also include Queer Eye For The Straight Guy and Flipping Out.
Christian Barcellos Tops Lifestyle And Reality Programming At Fox International Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Latest International News
- ‘Me, Myself and Mum’s Guillaume Gallienne To Adapt Marcel Proust's ‘In Search of Lost Time’ For TV
- Veteran Disney France Chief Jean-François Camilleri Announces Departure
- Jeremy Thomas Relocates RPC & HanWay Films From Iconic Soho Building To West London Venue Steeped In Music History
- Cannes: ‘Capernaum’s Nadine Labaki Named President Of Un Certain Regard Jury
- Deadline's 2018 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament Gets Underway: No. 10 'A Star Is Born'
- BRON Studios Boosts TV Signal With EVP-Level Hire, Promotion