EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Andrew Lincoln, who plays lawman-turned-zombie killer Rick Grimes in AMC’s The Walking Dead. This comes after the agency inked his Walking Dead co-star Norman Reedus, and shortly after the fourth–season premiere drew a record-breaking 16 million viewers. Lincoln, who prior to the series was best known for Love Actually, continues to be repped in the UK by Markham, Frogatt and Irwin, and attorney Geoffry Oblath.
CAA Signs ‘Walking Dead’s Andrew Lincoln
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest Film News
- Paramount Sets First Look Deal With Adam McKay & Will Ferrell’s Gary Sanchez & Gloria Sanchez Labels
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Heading To $6M+ Wednesday; ‘Meg’ Swims To $60M – Midday Box Office
- Keri Russell To Join Adam Driver In ‘Burn This’ Broadway Revival
- ‘The Kindergarten Teacher’ To Open Hamptons Film Festival
- Ang Lee & Nancy Utley Among Those Set For DGA Honors
- ‘TMNT’ Producer Galen Walker Ties Up With ToonBox In Co-Production Deal