Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem screened in competition at the Venice Film Festival and will now have its North American premiere as the closing night film September 26 at the annual genre-packed Fantastic Fest. It stars Christoph Waltz as an eccentric and reclusive computer genius determined to discover the purpose of existence – or the lack thereof – once and for all. Pic also stars Matt Damon, David Thewlis, and newcomer Melanie Thierry.
‘Zero Theorem’ To Close Fantastic Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest Film News
- Brian Goldsmith Re-ups As Lionsgate COO
- Paramount And Netflix Set Multi-Picture Film Deal
- William Goldman Dies; Oscar Winning Writer Of ‘Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid’ Was 87
- Viacom Beats Wall Street Estimates With Q4 Paced By Paramount
- Richard Lormand Dies: Veteran International Film Publicist Was 56
- Bert & Bertie Attached To Direct & Write ‘Eurydice’ For Amazon Studios