Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem screened in competition at the Venice Film Festival and will now have its North American premiere as the closing night film September 26 at the annual genre-packed Fantastic Fest. It stars Christoph Waltz as an eccentric and reclusive computer genius determined to discover the purpose of existence – or the lack thereof – once and for all. Pic also stars Matt Damon, David Thewlis, and newcomer Melanie Thierry.
‘Zero Theorem’ To Close Fantastic Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Suspect Barricaded In Silver Lake Trader Joe's After Police Pursuit; LAPD Confirms Hostages, One Injury - Update
Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; 'Black-ish' Actor "Unequivocally Disputes" Criminal Claim
Latest Film News
- ‘Women Who Kick Ass’ Panel Talks Shift In Hollywood & Need For Female Role Models For Young Men…
- ‘Cut Throat City’ Trailer: RZA Goes From Martial Arts To Heist Drama In Hurricane Katrina-Era Pic…
- Harvey Weinstein & Former Crisis PR Firm’s Legal Dust-Up To Be Short Lived
- Sen. Ted Cruz On James Gunn: “He Needs To Be Prosecuted If The Tweets Are True”
- ‘Deadly Class’ EP Joe Russo On Syfy Adaptation & Next ‘Avengers’ Movie – Comic-Con
- Strike Talk Dominates Editors Guild Meeting: “They're Serious About It – Very Serious"