Emmy-winning NBC sitcom Will & Grace, which marks its 15th anniversary this fall, will have new cable homes for its second syndication cycle. The hit gay-themed series, which aired on Lifetime for the past eight years, has sold in a shared window to WE tv and Logo. The series, distributed by Warner Bros., will premiere on WE tv on September 22 with an all-day marathon and will air weekdays from 5-8 PM and all night on Tuesdays beginning at 8 PM. On Logo, the series will launch on Sept. 23 and will air weekdays from 5-7 PM and 11 PM – 1 AM.
‘Will & Grace’ Moves To WE TV & Logo For Second Syndication Cycle
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump’s ‘SNL’ Tweet Is “A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?”…
- Viacom International Media Networks Launches Interactive Gameshow ‘MTV Stax’ On Facebook Watch In UK
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- All3Media’s Lime Pictures Options Futuristic YA Death Row Drama ‘The Loop’
- Twofour Scores Bumper Order For Social Experiment 'Undercover Girlfriends' As Backer ITV Touts Formats Globally
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Roma’ Top Golden Reel Awards – MPSE Winners List