Vin Diesel‘s been known to skirt traditional PR channels to share intel direct to his fans. This weekend he gave his 47M Facebook followers first looks from the set of Universal‘s Fast & Furious 7, in production under Insidious 2 helmer James Wan. “Seven… Has begun…” he posted in a pic showing him wearing Dominic Toretto’s leather jacket and Letty’s necklace. A second posting revealed the below first look at Diesel with co-star Paul Walker. Uni releases Fast & Furious 7 on July 11, 2014.
Vin Diesel In ‘Fast & Furious 7’: First Look
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest Film News
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships