On the heels of its recent deal for Viacom TV content, Amazon-owned LoveFilm has struck a new pact with Warner Bros International Television Distribution. The deal will give Netflix competitor LoveFilm a library of hundreds of hours of animated content that includes Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: The Brave And The Bold, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League and Thundercats. LoveFilm previously pacted with WBITD for live-action library content.
UK’s LoveFilm To Stream Warner Bros TV’s Animated Superhero Library
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest International News
- Author Junot Diaz Cleared Of Misconduct, Will Resume Pulitizer Board Duties
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- ‘Requiem’ & ‘The Missing’ Outfit New Pictures Options Dystopian YA Novel ‘The Territory’
- ‘Poms’ Producer Mad As Birds Lines Up Movie About Trailblazing WWI Soldier Flora Sandes
- Brian Goldsmith Re-ups As Lionsgate COO
- Richard Lormand Dies: Veteran International Film Publicist Was 56