On the heels of its recent deal for Viacom TV content, Amazon-owned LoveFilm has struck a new pact with Warner Bros International Television Distribution. The deal will give Netflix competitor LoveFilm a library of hundreds of hours of animated content that includes Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: The Brave And The Bold, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League and Thundercats. LoveFilm previously pacted with WBITD for live-action library content.
UK’s LoveFilm To Stream Warner Bros TV’s Animated Superhero Library
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest International News
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Trial Of The Chicago 7’ Secures Key Deals For Rocket Science At The EFM, Production…
- ‘2025’: How Did Keshet’s ‘Black Mirror’-Meets-‘Monopoly’ Entertainment Format Land?
- ‘Alita’ Adds $56M Overseas; ‘The Wandering Earth’ Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China – International Box…
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink
- Civil Rights Activist Dolores Huerta On The Power Of Women In ‘Roma’ – Guest Column