TruTV has ordered 8 additional episodes of the extreme singing competition series Killer Karaoke, bringing its first-season total to 16. Production is scheduled to begin next month with the series return set for early 2014 with new host Mark McGrath (Don’t Forget The Lyrics!, Extra). Inspired in part by British game show Sing If You Can, the series challenges contestants to sing a hit song while being put through extreme, wild and unexpected physical challenges. Killer Karaoke is produced by Zodiak USA, with Tony Yates and James Rowley serving as executive producers.
TruTV Renews ‘Killer Karaoke’ With New Host Mark McGrath
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- ‘Arrow’ Drops In Return, ‘9-1-1’ Climbs, ‘The Voice’ Drowns Out Competition
- Kevin Hart’s HartBeat Productions Hires Tiffany Brown To Manage TV Division
- ‘October Faction’: Maxim Roy To Recur In Netflix Sci-Fi Series
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- Animal Planet Rebrands With New Logo, Look & Mission
- ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC