TruTV has ordered 8 additional episodes of the extreme singing competition series Killer Karaoke, bringing its first-season total to 16. Production is scheduled to begin next month with the series return set for early 2014 with new host Mark McGrath (Don’t Forget The Lyrics!, Extra). Inspired in part by British game show Sing If You Can, the series challenges contestants to sing a hit song while being put through extreme, wild and unexpected physical challenges. Killer Karaoke is produced by Zodiak USA, with Tony Yates and James Rowley serving as executive producers.
TruTV Renews ‘Killer Karaoke’ With New Host Mark McGrath
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Viacom Storms DirecTV With ‘Daily Show’ Warning Of Looming Blackout
- Disney Closes Fox Deal, Kicking Off New Era For Hollywood – Update
- Kristoff St. John’s Death Ruled Accidental, L.A. Coroner Says
- Eli Jorne Inks Overall Deal With AMC
- Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, “Different Shows” In Rose Garden Presser
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search