TNT is adding another contender for its popcorn action Sunday lineup that includes Falling Skies and the upcoming Last Ship. The cable network has given a pilot order to an untitled project from The Bourne Identity co-writer W. Blake Herron. Described as National Treasure meets Bourne Identity, the action/adventure drama centers on person called upon in times of extreme crisis, when traditional law and government aren’t in position to help. Created by the original founding fathers but hidden from the public, the agent of unknown identity that is trained and ready to serve — deployed only at the careful discretion of the Vice President. Turner Originals is producing, with Herron and Armyan Bernstein (Air Force One) executive producing.
TNT Orders Action/Adventure Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault