TNT is adding another contender for its popcorn action Sunday lineup that includes Falling Skies and the upcoming Last Ship. The cable network has given a pilot order to an untitled project from The Bourne Identity co-writer W. Blake Herron. Described as National Treasure meets Bourne Identity, the action/adventure drama centers on person called upon in times of extreme crisis, when traditional law and government aren’t in position to help. Created by the original founding fathers but hidden from the public, the agent of unknown identity that is trained and ready to serve — deployed only at the careful discretion of the Vice President. Turner Originals is producing, with Herron and Armyan Bernstein (Air Force One) executive producing.
TNT Orders Action/Adventure Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- Liz Friedman Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Richard Schiff Says Dr. Glassman’s Fate In ‘The Good Doctor’ Was On Plan From The Start
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon
- ‘Family Guy’ Showrunners On Edgy Emmy Mailers, Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein Predictions & Season 17 Details…
- Skinny Bundles To Be 25% Of All Pay-TV Subscriptions By 2022 – Analyst
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows