TBS has given the green light to an untitled multi-camera comedy pilot (aka Living The Dream and Most Likely) written by Josh Heald. The post-recession comedy revolves around charismatic twenty-something Connor Logan and his best friends, who reinvigorate a town on the verge of losing its identity by acquiring and re-opening the local brewery. Warner Horizon and Conan O’Brien’s studio-based Conaco are producing; with Conaco’s O’Brien, David Kissinger and Jeff Ross executive producing and Heald co-exec producing.
TBS Orders Comedy Pilot From Conaco
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
CNN & Others Hit With $300M Defamation Suit By Joe Arpaio; Claims Senate Bid In Peril Over "Felon" Comments
Latest TV News
- All3Media Buys Sports Producer & Formula E Partner Aurora Media Worldwide
- Hulu Picks Up Anna Friel-Fronted British Drama ‘Butterfly’ From Fremantle International
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire…
- Arrowverse Unveils Title Of Fall 2019 Crossover Event
- Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300K In Legal Fees From Defamation Suit
- Fox’s MLS Cup Final Ratings Best Since 1997