EXCLUSIVE: Adam Neal most recently served as Executive Director of Unscripted Development for Shine America and he’s now been promoted to VP, reporting to Chris Culvenor, SVP, Unscripted Development. Current projects Neal is developing for Shine include Covert Kitchens at Spike TV and Going Wild at Nat Geo Wild. Neal also has worked on projects for MTV, Spike, History, truTV since joining Shine America last year. Before that, he had served as a producer on several reality series including MasterChef, School Pride, Live To Dance and America’s Next Top Model.
Shine America Ups Adam Neal To VP Unscripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’: Hosea Chanchez To Recur On Season 2 Of CW Series
- ‘Intervention’ Producer GRB Studios Strikes Co-Production Deal With Canada’s Media Ranch
- Patriots’ AFC Championship Win Snags Near Record Viewership For NFL & CBS – Update
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits
- Michael Cohen Threatened CNBC To Get Donald Trump On List Of Biz World Top Dogs: Report
- Michael C. Hall To Star In One-Show-Only Broadway Skittles Musical