Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired U.S. rights to Our Day Will Come, Romain Gavras’ debut feature starring Vincent Cassel and Olivier Barthélémy. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival. Our Day Will Come centers on two outcast redheads – a bullied teen and a psychologist — who head off to Ireland where they believe the color of their hair will be embraced. Instead their quest for freedom descends into a rampage of violence and destruction. O-scope will release on all digital platforms on October 22nd.
Oscilloscope Acquires U.S. Rights To ‘Our Day Will Come’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M+ Debut, WB Celebrates Global Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1B-Plus
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Latest Film News
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M WW Bow; ‘Venom’ Voracious In China Milestones – International…
- 'At Eternity's Gate' Paints Solid Start; 'Can You Ever Forgive Me' Crosses $5M: Specialty Box Office
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews