EXCLUSIVE: The internal announcement just went out at Paradigm that Dana Spector has become a Literary Rights agent there, leaving UTA where she worked in the Book Department for the last five years. She specializes in Books to TV packaging. Spector is her married name, but she had been known as Dana Borowitz. She will work in both motion picture and TV lit. She starts next week.
Literary Rights Agent Dana Spector Moves From UTA To Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Takes $253M WW Bow; 'Venom' Voracious In China Milestones - International Box Office
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
Latest Film News
- Morfydd Clark & Jennifer Ehle Lead Cast In Film4 & BFI-Backed Thriller ‘Saint Maud’, Protagonist…
- Dakota Johnson, Lynne Ramsay Among Marrakech Film Festival Jury; ‘Roma’, ‘Green Book’ Among Galas
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M WW Bow; ‘Venom’ Voracious In China Milestones – International…
- 'At Eternity's Gate' Paints Solid Start; 'Can You Ever Forgive Me' Crosses $5M: Specialty Box Office
- Constance Wu: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel Must Wait; She’s Not Yet Attached To Jennifer Lopez Film
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"