There will be no second season for TNT drama King & Maxwell. The procedural, starring Rebecca Romijn and Jon Tenney as Secret Service agents-turned-private investigators, was pretty stable during his run, opening with 3.5 million viewers in June and closing out its first season with the same viewership. But it followed Major Crimes, which consistently drew 5 million-plus. With the cancellation of King & Maxwell, the only one remaining TNT bubble series is Franklin & Bash. The cable net last month renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies.
‘King & Maxwell’ Cancelled By TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Donald Trump Teases White House Correspondents' Dinner Attendance After Saying Michelle Wolf "Bombed" Last Year
'Ralph Breaks The Internet' Takes $3.8M Besting 'Coco' & 'Moana'; MGM's 'Creed II' Knocks Out $3.7M -- Tuesday Night Previews
Jay Roach's Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
'Iron Fist' Actor Sacha Dhawan And 'Bounty Hunters' Actress Charity Wakefield Join Hulu's 'The Great'
Latest TV News
- Horror Specialist Daniel Farrands Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Stephen Colbert On Trump Covering For A Murderer: Maybe He Did, Maybe He Didn’t
- Accountants To Examine Records Of ‘Vikings’ & ‘The Tudors’ Producers Who Deny Claim They Diverted Up To…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Actor Sacha Dhawan And ‘Bounty Hunters’ Actress Charity Wakefield Join Hulu’s ‘The Great…
- RTL Deutschland CEO Anke Schäferkordt To Leave German Media Group After 27 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Hires Sky Exec Holly Comiskey As Country Manager For UK & Ireland