There will be no second season for TNT drama King & Maxwell. The procedural, starring Rebecca Romijn and Jon Tenney as Secret Service agents-turned-private investigators, was pretty stable during his run, opening with 3.5 million viewers in June and closing out its first season with the same viewership. But it followed Major Crimes, which consistently drew 5 million-plus. With the cancellation of King & Maxwell, the only one remaining TNT bubble series is Franklin & Bash. The cable net last month renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies.
‘King & Maxwell’ Cancelled By TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
Latest TV News
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘Insecure’ Star Yvonne Orji Talks Being Authentic In Hollywood And The “Lawrence Hive”…
- NFL Punts On Maroon5 Quarterbacking Super Bowl Halftime Show
- ‘Snowfall’ Renewed For Season 3 At FX
- ‘Greenleaf’ Renewed For Season 4 At OWN
- CBS Gives ‘Murphy Brown’ Premiere A Five-Minute Bonus
- Reed Morano Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios